An Automated Teller Machine (ATM) enables customers of financial institutions to perform financial transactions, such as cash withdrawals, fund transfers, balance enquires or PIN changes, at any time and without the need of direct interaction with bank staff.
Cathay United Bank (Cambodia), known as CUBC has more than 80 ATMs that provide 24 hours service to our customers. With user friendly graphic screens and easy instructions in a choice of English, Chinese, and Khmer, it makes ATM Banking with Cathay United Bank Cambodia a smooth experience. Our ATMs are actually incredibly straightforward and easy to operate that accepts different kinds CUBC Visa Debit/ATM Card, Visa Credit Card, Master Credit Card to name just a few. Interestingly, our ATMs also accept cards from other Banks around the globe so called Easy Cash, Plus, Maestro, Cirrus, Diners Club International, VISA Electron, VISA and Master Card. CUBC is the first financial institution in Asia Pacific to certify and implement EMV security standards using Diebold Opteva ATMs to protect its ATM users from potential ATM compromise. With this step, Cathay United Bank Cambodia’s foremost card industry player has been supporting the issuing and acquiring of EMV VISA cards since early 2003, and is once again underscoring its innovative leading role in the local card-supported payment industry.
EasyCash in an unified domestic ATM network started by Cathay United Bank, Cambodia Mekong Bank, Canadia Bank and Union Commercial Bank in 2008. The aim of the EasyCash network is to make life easier for Cambodians to perform basic banking services such as balance enquiries and cash withdrawal at any of the EasyCash network ATM around the country. Till date, this is the only ATM network in the country to give customers the flexibility of accessing their account from any of the EasyCash network ATMs and Bank, customers are no longer limited in using ATMs from a single bank.
Over the years, more Banks have participated in EasyCash network and over 100 ATMs around the nation can be accessed by customers from which they can draw upon their fund and manage their personal finances.
At Any of Our Branches
All our ATMs are installed with Card Security Device to prevent fraudsters from placing skimming device over the ATM card slot. This is our commitment to reinforce ATM security to protect our customers from exposure to financial crime.
Using and Managing Your ATM’s Transactions
- Always pay close attention to the ATM and your surroundings. Do your automated banking in a public, well-lighted and clear location.
- Follow the instructions on the display screen, e.g. do not key in your PIN until the ATM requests you to do so.
- Never force your card into the card slot.
- Do not allow people to look over your shoulder as you enter your PIN.
- Do not allow strangers to help you make transaction.
- Never use an ATM with a blank screen.
- If you see anything suspicious device in ATM area, do not use the machine.
- Frequently change your PIN and make sure the PIN is not easy to recognize or related to your card number or contact number or birthday date.
- Do not share your PIN or write it on your card or store it with your card.
- Treat your card like cash, protect it at all times and do not lend it to anyone.
- Take your card and receipt after transaction.
- Always monitor your bank statements and check your balance. Immediately report any unusual activity.
- Report lost card or captured card to the bank immediately.